24. Week 7 – Bike Safety

Selamat tengah hari!!! 🤗

WALA: Bike Safety

Today at school my class and I didn’t get to go on the bikes due to the awful weather,  because of the weather our class had to stay in, but our teacher told us that we had task since our teacher wasn’t supposed to be in class. So for todays blog post I am going to explain bike safety and what to always remember what to bring so that everyone could ride the bikes and have a great rest of your afternoon.  👍 For the 123’s safety check. 1 is for the helmet but the strap so how you can check it, is that you will need one finger which has to be the index finger since it’s the easiest finger to place it on your chin , as you placed the helmet on your head then you do the 1 safety check,  you will have to put you index finger on  your helmet strap, then you will have to check to see if the strap its not choking you because if it is, then you will have a 99% that you can choke when you are riding your bike.  2 in the 123’s safety is that you will need two fingers to place on your eyebrows when you have your helmet to check if the helmet is not to loose. The 3 in the 123’s safety check list is the one where you will have to place three fingers on your ears when you have your helmet on so that you could check if it fits. 😆

For your ABC’s safety you will need a bike that is your height or the right size for you when riding. A is for air, you wil, need to check the air in your bike so that it could be safe when riding and the B is the brakes, and for the brakes you have to check if your brakes and good and it is good to go. C is the chain, and for the chain you will have to check your chains so that it is not loose when riding your bike. 😊

Thank you for reading my blog post and have a great day!!

Make sure to spread the Gospel.