24. Week 7 – My favourite food!

Kumsta 😊 !

WALT: Write a quality blog post

On Wednesday for Cybersmart our class and I had a task to finish about today. My favourite food is hot chips because it is always so crispy and its like oily and salty which makes it even more tasty, fun fact about my favourite food is that it is made from France. Hot chips are always so good when its hot or over bake it also hits different when it is made from the Dairy or from the bakery, because they always make it so good and flavourful, but sometimes I wonder where do they get their sauces from? Do they make or it is store brought? Hot chips is very special to me because one of my family member loved eating hot chips, but unfortunately they had passed away.  I am sharing this to you so that you could know a few things about me!! 😄

In my opinion hot chips are the best,  because it always hits different when it comes to Macdonald fries or KFC fries. But I really prefer eating the hot chips from the dairy, because it is always flavouful and crispy. 🍟

I have one question for you readers, what is your favourite food and why is it special to you. 🤷

Thank you for viewing my blog post and have a wonderful day, make sure you Spread the Gospel. 🤲

Here is an reminder that Jesus is always watching what ever bad things you do, so make sure you stop what you do a and pray for Jesus forgiveness whenever you do something bad. 🙌

Nga Mihi: Susana